Editor and Moustache Lover

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Retarded Muppet Farm - Thriller 2 (One day before Michael Jackson's death.)


This is just hysterical.

You guys know what you are all in for.

Expect some pop that sounds like it was written for church, but with lyrics that are offensive in a very subtle and funny way.

I suspect that one or both of the vocalists are very obese, as the vocals keep conjuring images of two fat sweaty dudes. Don't get me wrong, fat dudes have been know to make some pretty awesome music, but I'm just telling it like it is.

The vocals are the best part, even though they creep me the fuck out.

I dunno. It is just so over-the top, and clever in the way that it exploits the silliness of 80's pop. You guys are never going to fucking believe this shit. I can't even relate it. Oh my god it is funny. The inane noises that the vocalists occasionally make have nearly driven me to tears.

If this took effort to produce, then I am astonished, as I suspect that midi-thievery was the foundation of this whole thing.

Just...just listen to the first track. it's waaaaay funnier than Daniel Tosh.
Wow. Props dudes. I don't know what to give it. It's hilarious, but you guys know this shit fucking sucks. I will be showing it to all of my friends, though.

Just know that I really loved it for what it was.

1/5

Probably don't start drinking anything while listening.

3 comments:

  1. Thriller 2 is really something...sort of a cross between early Ween and Tim & Eric. I'm crying with laughter right now! I think this album needs to be at the top of your recommendation list...it's so refreshingly irreverent.

    ...Wow, they have a bunch of albums too. This is like Christmas come early.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does deserve attention, but I don't want that list to have anything that I don't want to listen to more than once or twice.

    I want to really badly, but I just can't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be great if you are actually part of this project, btw.

    ReplyDelete