Editor and Moustache Lover

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Raw Madonna - Stomach(2011)





Fuck you.

This is the worst and most boring shit I've ever heard.
Noise rock can be interesting, but this just pissed me off.

Check this out if you really love the sound of nails scratching on a chalkboard with white noise and a shitty radio signal on in the background. Cause that is what it fucking is.

Occasionally, there are subtle things that seem to have been intentionally done, but by the time I can say, "well that was kind of neat", the sound which might be a snuff film or gangbang just busts in and slaps you right in the dick.

Sorry, better make some really good noise rock if you want me to say anything nice about it. This is just disgusting. Like, I feel really uncomfortable listening to any more of it.

Dead Bush is the best song, and it is honestly not bad at all, if you like ambient music.

1/5

http://rawmadonna.bandcamp.com/album/stomach

No comments:

Post a Comment